Last updated: February 4, 2023
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding Our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of information if anyone decided to use the Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the definitions listed in the next section. These definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (can be referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to tohodo.com.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile Device or any other Device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can use the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Log Data means any information contained in log files used by hosting companies as a part of their services' analytics. This data includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, web browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Service refers to the Autofill browser extension for Google Chrome (installable from https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions), Mozilla Firefox (installable from https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/extensions/), and Microsoft Edge (installable from https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/), as operated by the Company.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- You (can be referred to as “Your” in this Agreement) means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Information Collection and Use
The Service does not collect any personal information apart from Your email address if You choose to subscribe to it. The Service uses Your email address to verify Your subscription to the Service. The Service does not track Your browsing history, nor does it transmit any data over the internet apart from Your email address if You choose to subscribe to the Service.
The Service does not create Cookies or read from Cookies.
The Service does not collect any Log Data from the web browser.
The data saved by the Service is not encrypted, so it can be read by someone who has access to Your computer and knows where to look. We do not recommend using the Service to store Your passwords or other sensitive information. We assume no responsibility if the data stored using the Service is stolen.
The Service does not employ any third-party services.
Links to Other Sites