Give Autofill a try today to increase your productivity and decrease your risk of getting Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) or Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS).
- Set and forget – fill out forms in ZERO clicks! There's also a manual mode.
- Autofill everything – works on all input types (checkbox, color, date, email, hidden, number, password, radio, range, search, text, time), textarea fields, select fields, contentEditable fields, and rich text editors (WYSIWYG).
- Form fields wizard – use the infobar to automatically generate autofill rules for you without having to look at the HTML code.
- Easy to manage – create, sort, and duplicate profiles to better organize your autofill rules. You can also use search to quickly find a rule.
- Quick access – add autofill rules using the toolbar icon or right-click context menu. Assign profile hotkeys or use a global hotkey to execute rules from the infobar.
- Peace of mind – automatically save text fields in case the browser crashes.
- Regular Expressions – use powerful text matching patterns to identify fields to autofill.
- Text clips – insert boilerplate text snippets in text fields.
- Site filters – restrict autofilling on a per-site or per-page basis (match by URL or document title).
- Exceptions – specify pages or entire websites to exclude from Autofill.
- Import/Export – back up your autofill rules and settings. Restore your data from a local or remote file. You can also share data across different browsers by installing Autofill in each browser.
- Keyboard shortcuts – navigate and reorder rules using the keyboard.
- Localized – French, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese are supported. Translate Autofill into your local language if it's not listed.
Privacy & Security
Autofill does not track your browsing history in any way, nor does it transmit any data over the internet. All data remains on your local hard disk drive at all times. However, the data saved by this extension is NOT encrypted, so any data you save remains in the clear, although it will remain on your hard drive and only someone who knows where to look and has physical access to your hard drive would be able to access it. Your activities are also not monitored by Google Analytics or equivalent tracking tags.